the past three days




Herzogstand, Bavaria, Germany. 

July 2016.



Walchensee, Bavaria, Germany. 

July 2016.







Plattling, Bavaria, Germany. 

July 2016.







The past three days my days were filled with friends.With joy, laughter. Finally I can feel again & I love to breath the air that is surrounding me-no matter where.

Whoever who ist not connected with my Facebook stuff i recommend you reading this article. Just let me quote something little for you from it. The rest, you can dig in yourself. Enjoy!



"What we have to remember is that we can still do anything. We can change our minds. We can start over. Get a post-bac or try writing for the first time. The notion that it’s too late to do anything is comical. It’s hilarious."


It really moved me. 
I would also like to hear or read what you think about it. Just leave a comment! Thanks!





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts