it is about time

... to be the right time.
To be more productive and consistent with the things you love.
Never give up, of course, they'll tell you.


I made some shots during the last days of summer at our secret home spot where I learned to surf.



Picknicking.





Katharina and her dad.











Beautiful Katharina pretty concentrated.





Susi and Martina chatting.










Katharina.





Oli paddling. 











Oli and Andy.






Happy Kathi.





Katharina and Andy sharing.






A bird.








Oli smiling.





Oli surfing.











It's been so long since I wrote something here.





I went through some troubled water but fortunately I already know how to swim in them and survive. Thank you universe for letting me survive.
I went to a psychosomatic clinic for 5 weeks.
I have to find some ambulatory care after that now.
I got to get back to my studies and make it to the Bachelor Exams.

I got myself my very own dog I was longing for through all my childhood as long as I can think.
I named her 'Moana' after the Disney movie where she is a hero. She is my hero, my little dog.

I fell in love again.






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts