today





"Today, you'll make me say
That I somehow have changed
Today, you'll look into my eyes
I'm just not the same
To be any more than all I am
Would be a lie
I'm so full of love
I could burst apart
And start to cry"
- Grace Slick

Sometimes it's a pain in the neck being nice to idiots. No sence in arguing with them. Word.
It takes so much energy to concentrate on one thing at one moment at one place. It seems I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Decisions. Making them. Creating them. Changing them. What is right. Is there a wrong? And if there is no wrong can there be a right? If you want to change something you should start with it today. But today you can't do everything. Sometime I want to do everything at once and I end up with nothing. Nothing but myself. Left on one side looking at the greener grass.

“When someone seeks," said Siddhartha, "then it easily happens that his eyes see only the thing that he seeks, and he is able to find nothing, to take in nothing because he always thinks only about the thing he is seeking, because he has one goal, because he is obsessed with his goal. Seeking means: having a goal. But finding means: being free, being open, having no goal.” 
― Hermann HesseSiddhartha

I really recommend Siddhartha. Best book for so long. 

Kommentare

  1. siehste,siddartha war mir so fett.also,vom denk-gehalt her.ich habs nich so mit philosophie,glaube ich.der steppenwolf war ok,aber auch das war nich meins.ich mag eher leichte unterhaltung.die mich ablenkt von allem,die mich rausholt und eintauchen lässt.bücher,die mich trauriger machen,als ich war,bevor ih sie gelesen hab,helfen mich nich so wirklich weiter.und vom denken werd ich meistens traurig.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts