stranded






Some random collection of my art work and photography. 
Just a sneak peak.


Enjoy and 
                 stay friendly. 











Santa Teresa, Costa Rica in 2017








Straßkirchen, Bavaria, Germany on the 16th of November 2018









Rearranged in May 2019
















Bavaria, Germany in 2016











Katja in the Irlbacher Woods in 2018



Moana at the same location in 2018




Katja, Me and Moana at my happy place, Bavaria, Germany in 2018









Mom & Me when I was about 4 years old and my lucky necklace 1994










A collage I made in 2013. Photography of my and my parents hiking in the bavarian woods and my old backyard of my appartment in Nuremberg, Germany.








An old drawing of 2013 of an elderly man. 








Me Skateboarding on my birthday last year, June 21st 2018










My Bill Banner and Old Webdesign Header. 











Kommentare

Beliebte Posts