page 1 of 365





Photos first.
Writing in the end.








Clemens making fire.




Cozy fireplace outside in the garden area. 





The Moon.





Clemens smiling & pouring some white wine.




Moana, still a wild but friendly puppy.



Me and my loved one.




Fireworks over Göppingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.




I love how the street looks so calm. 





Lights cracking.




Sometimes a hug from him is all I need.





My last year was filled with adventure, surfing, finding new friends, sickness, too little travel, medications, doctors appointment, smoking, beers, too little skateboarding, too little reading books AND love. I found peace again within me. My heart sings songs again and hums disney songs whilst walking down streets filled with strangers.
I can smile again. I can breathe. 
I went to a clinic to heal major depression and I made it trough. I have learned. A LOT.
I have grown. I can glow again.

I found love. The true kind. 

There is a wonderful quote I found during the day on the hunt of inspiring words of wisdom and here is what I got hold of

“When you start to feel like things should have been better this year, remember the mountains and valleys that got you here. They are not accidents and those same moments weren’t in vain. You are not the same. You have grown and you are growing. You are breathing. You are living. You are wrapped in endless, boundless, grace. And things WILL get better. There is more to you than yesterday.” 
— Morgan Harper Nichols


Enjoy your first day of the year. Sleep well and make a wish.









Kommentare

Beliebte Posts